M I L T S A R
Lalitaditya Education, Culture & Peace Foundation Trust
Let us preserve and promote the jewels of our cultural heritage!
BOONYI 2018-2020 DATE & VENUE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
After displacement, we resumed our show in 1993 and continued until we achieve our goal!
Phyaran from Veena Wanchoo full set available @ 7,000/- This beautifully crafted traditional Kashmiri Pandit lady dress consist every accessory. One must buy it for their future generations to preserve it as a token of our richest cultural past. As a marriage gifts to daughters, daughter in laws (brides) this should be part of the marriage dresses.
Sunayna Kachroo- Boston, GOPI brand Phyran
C & P rights reserved with MILTSAR
RESULTS HERE FOR YOUR PRIZED PHYARAN
Anoushka Bhat, Angelina Lahori, Palak Thusoo, Kamakshi Pandita, Pranavi Pandita, Keshavi Wali FROM NCR Gurugram
REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR A COUPLE OR A FAMILY FOR THE UPCOMING BOONYI SILKVER JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS IT IS FREE
''OWN A PHYARAN GIFT A PHYARAN''
Male Phyran has two sizes one for average height and another for a tall person. Female has a general size and smaller and larger sizes can be ordered. Male Phyaran costs between 3,500 to 5,500/- In suiting material. Female Phyaran costs between 3500 to 6500/- Fabric is Satin, Silk, in multiple designs(ORDERED PHYRANS RATE CAN VARY DUE TO SPECIFIC MATERIAL). We maintained original design, made these easy to wear, red Gota has been replaced with multiple choice designs, including RED BOARDER too. Female Phyaran with Narywaar, also includes Kalpoosh, Tarenge, Zoojy all the three stitched in a way that it can be worn easily. One can use these at marriage occasions like Devgon, Maanzyraath, Mekhal, Veegy Natsun, Vaari Daan etc. above all in all the cultural gatherings. Can't we preserve these rich belongings! Yes, we can.Yes, we can. Yes, we can...!
OLD PATTERN PHYARAN too is available and one can order the same and write to :email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Aahee!
Phyaran is the long Gown that we used to wear in Kashmir so
POSE FOR BOONYI & WIN HEARTS!
Noted Screen Writer, Poet
Sushri Sunayana Kachroo, Boston USA
BOONYI SILVER JUBILEE CELEBRATION DATE & VENUE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Harshini, Vanshika, Surabhi, Ritika, Chavi FROM NCR
Our journey since 1993 after our first gathering at Sirifort Auditorium NDLS
01. Feb 8th 1993 Boonyi, the Chinar Sirifort Auditorium New Delhi Dec 27th 1993
02. Asee Kary Dour Pat Wath Sirifort Auditorium New Delhi Dec 1993
03. ----DO-------Matunga Auditorium Mumbai Dec 1995
04. Jawahar Auditorium Pune, Asee Kary Dour Pat e Wath
05. Dec 1998 Krishnagaman, Kamani Auditorium New Delhi
06. 1998-2018 Music Albums: Hindi, Kashmiri, Sanskrit
07. Jan 1999 Krishnagaman dance drama, VishnuDas Bhawe Navi Mumbai
08. Dec 2001 Krishnagaman, dance drama at Sai Sabhagar Faridabad
09. Dec 2003 Krishnagaman, Guru Sai premises Faridabad
10. Oct 2005 Lalvaak live program Sharika Bhawan Audi Faridabad
11. Nov 2006 Do Kashmiri Hindu Bhawan Bangaluru
12. Nov 2006 Intense Skhambha Kodai Kanal Tamilnadu
13. Mar 2007 Rop e Vaak Zorawar Auditorium Jammu
14. Dec 2007 Kashmira Devi Abhinav Theatre Jammu
15. Oct 2009 Sopn Wath Shaniwarwada Pune
16. Dec 2011 Pamposh, Yan e Maej- Y S Chauhan Auditorium Pune
17. Oct 2013 Maaji Aayakh Anangpur open-air theatre
18. July 2015 Shrimad Bhagwad Gita Sri Sathya Sai Audi Lodhi New Delhi
19. Dec 2016 -----Do----------- Gita Jayanti event at Bramh Sarovar Kurukshetra
20. Dec 2017 year long Boonyi Silver Jubilee Preparations began
21. Jan 2018 Silver Jubilee preparations of BOONYI 1993-2018 Feb 2018 announcement
22. 2018 Golden Jubilee Celebration of KV friends meet 1968-2018
23. Jan 2018 Centenary Celebrations GANESH CYCLE WORKS 1918-2018
24. 2018 Music albums Kashmiri, Hindi, Sanskrit
25. 2018 A film on Kashmir's journey of friends. Inspirational film
26. 2018 Traditional dress wear awareness program Phyaran 2018
27. 2020 Boonyi presentations confirmed in NCR Faridabad, New Delhi, Jammu, and Srinagar…
R.O: 109, LALLESHWARI VATIKA GH 12 SECTOR 21 D FARIDABAD HARYANA 121001,
Mobile. 9313638303; WS: www.miltsar.com
PHYRAN: This is a long Gown Kashmiris wear. In summers this was avoided but during winters this is a safe covering as its sound describes Parya in totality and Aavaran a cover, means the garment, which is a long Gown worn to cover almost all the areas of human body.
DASTAAR OR SAFF E: Turban usually white worn by Kashmiri Hindus but other colors like Pink, Golden, Orange, Yellow too were used to suit dress sense. In olden days this was designed in the shape of Omkaar as well.
BATNI PHYRAN: A colorful wear with a head gear called Tarenga. Tarenga comprises of various parts and each part is a symbolic presentation of a particular area it protects or is worn. KAL POOSH: This is a cap that is weaved with Red cloth covering head near the forehead and back of the head. The head top is covered by ZarBaft(Zari thread is a cloth). The golden thread denotes the most sensitive and precious brain area in the head that needs utmost care like we consider Gold as highly precious and priceless. TARENGA: This is a white cotton belt being surrounded on Kalpush, which adds beauty and denotes the area in Yogic terms where one should remember light present at each moment that removes negativity. ZOOJY: This is a transparent cloth decorated to hide the back portion of the tender head. This stops dark vibes from entering into one's mind. POOTCH: A long wrapped cloth in huge snake form is a unique designer garment that is added to the Tarenga with the purpose of further adding protection to the lady from approaching occult impact from any enemy. Actually this, on one hand, represents AnantNaaga and on the other hand represents one's own energy form Kundalini which has two parts but attached to each other with two tails viz. Ida and Pingala both combined as Sushumna. Wrapping up of this cloth is called Bod Gandun means to prepare it after making various folds after performing a ritualistic Kriya the act. A triangle is made initially then wrapped again to make a snake-like hood that is put on the Zoojy. Complete Tarenga is then worn on the head with the further cover either temporary white color Wod-palav or colored simple cloth at WARIV the in-law's house after completion of the marriage ritual. This completes the Kashmiri Pandit women's dress and defines her as a DEEVI the most respected woman.
The BOONYI Phyran prepared by MAYA has few amendments without compromising its old design. The fabric has been changed keeping in view place of use outside Kashmir. Width and boarder have been done with multiple variations, which used to be only RED earlier. RED depicted the color of TANTRA of SHAAKTA tradition but MAYA has changed it to beautifully decorated designer borders with a great look. Overall the NEW PHYRAN that we are propagating since 1986 NATIONAL INTEGRATION CAMP OF NCC at ANDAMANS that was a hit in the show by SUPERNA herself. Later we took this to HONG KONGs 12th FESTIVAL OF ASIAN ARTS in 1988 and followed by BOONYI and ASEE DOUR KARY PAT E WATH in 1993. This amended PHYRAN is nowadays used by almost all the dance, drama artistes all over the country.